The effective date of this Agreement is September 17, 2018
The Site is not to be used by anyone under the age of 18. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
Changes to the Site
Restrictions on Rights to Use
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of the Site;
- transmit or upload to the Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of the Site, any other Web site, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of the Site by any User;
- use the Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- submit to the Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make the Site available;
- use the Site, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law.
If you believe any aspect of the Site infringes your copyright, you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at the address given below. Your notice must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as required under 17 U.S.C. §512) by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Use of the Site is also governed by our Privacy and Security Policy which we encourage you to review.
Any trademarks, service marks, and other marks and indicators of source or origin that are displayed on the Site are the proprietary property of Twin Oaks Software Development, Inc. or our respective licensors, as applicable. None of such marks may be used in connection with any other product or service, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or to disparage or discredit the owner of such mark or its affiliates. Any trademarks of third parties that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. You may not use, copy, modify or display any of the trademarks, service marks, names or logos appearing on the Site without the express written permission of the trademark owner.
Potential Disruption of Service.
Access to the Site may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
- hardware failure, including among other things failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
- overload of system capacities;
- damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
- interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service;
- strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor;
- governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange ruling, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention; or
- any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond the control of Twin Oaks.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INFORMATION, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE SITE, IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, OPERATION AND/OR USE OF THE SITE, AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
IN ADDITION, WE AND OUR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY ASPECT OF THE SITE, AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE SITE. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR OUR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM US OR THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer or exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions or disclaimers may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Twin Oaks Software Development, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to provide Services, as defined in the Privacy and Security Policy, to you if providing the Services in your State is restricted or prohibited.
Risk of Use.
You understand and agree, by your access to and use of the Site, that if you download and/or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of this Site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You further understand that you will be solely responsible for any damage or injury to your computer system (including but not limited to any networks, hardware or software), or the loss of data which may result from the download of such material or data. You further understand that we have no obligation to scan or otherwise protect you or any other User from any risk of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupt files, or any other similar programs, software or code which may have the effect of damaging or impairing the computer, software, network or systems of you or any other person.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TWIN OAKS SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, INC. OR ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, OR THE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, RELIANCE ON, UNAVAILABILITY OF, INABILITY TO USE OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE SITE, OR THE DISCLOSURE OR MISUSE OF ANY USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.
IN ANY EVENT, TWIN OAKS SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, INC.’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF THE SITE OR ANY PART THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SERVICES AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE SITE, IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE DOLLAR ($1.00). THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
Third Party Advertisements and Links to and from Third Party Sites
We may display on the Site advertisements from third parties, such as banner advertisements and pop-up texts, and links to and from third party sites. We are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, any products, services or other materials relating to such advertisements, any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The display of any advertisement or link does not imply endorsement by us of the advertisement or linked site or any content therein. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY ADVERTISEMENT DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO ANY SUCH ADVERTISEMENT, ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITE, OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE. You are strongly encouraged to review the Privacy Policies and other Legal Agreements of each and every website you visit. We have no control over third party websites, and make no representation or warranty whatsoever about any other website or the contents thereof.
Disputes and Applicable Law
Contact and Violations